Sunday 10 September 2017

The Return of the Monkey

Where have the last few years gone? Well the Coconut Monkey has now relocated to East Anglia. I've still been eating my way around the world, but not always had the time to bore everyone with weird and wonderful food experiences, restaurant reviews and recipes. Until now!

During this time I crossed to the other side and back again and became a Vegetarian. I've fallen hopelessly in love with two women; Anna Jones and Madeleine Shaw. I've also bought a bigger house in order to store all my ingredients, gadgets, pots and pans. East Anglia is just a larder as far as I'm concerned. The quality of local ingredients is amazing, pork, game, fish, samphire etc. and the beer isn't bad either.

So hang on to your waist lines, the journey is just about to start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment